Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dynamic Image Generation

Long and boring back-story....

One of the standard features of a message board is allowing members to have a signature, which is appended to the bottom of each post they make. Posters can put whatever they want into the signature (within forum settings). Putting quotes in one's signature is one of the more popular things to do.

A lot of people put in some motto they live by, some funny quote by some famous person, whatever. Some people like to quote things other posters on the board have said. I am one of those people. I think it's fun and promotes a sense of belonging to the community.

I've been a member of the phpfreaks forum for a number of years now, and over the years, I have posted and come across quotes that were (to me, anyways) worth collecting. But having a bunch of quotes in a sig isn't very convenient.

Click Here to Read Full Article from www.phpfreaks.com